CALL FOR FREE LOCAL DELIVERY
Parts Warranty & RMA Policy
Peak Elevator Parts warrants products for a period of one (1) year from the original invoice date. Shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Peak Elevator Parts agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product. Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on original dated sales receipt.
This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Normal wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation
- FOB Origin (FOB Dallas, FOB Arvada)
- Claims for defective merchandise must be made within ONE year from invoice date. Claims for missing parts must be made within 30 calendar days after the merchandise is received
- Any claim for defective material must be packed in original packaging.
- We reserve the right to specify that items be returned to the original warehouse for inspection or be inspected by our representative in the field
- Pictures are required for defective material, with a copy of the original invoice
- If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced or a credit will be issued
Any returned item must be in its original condition, and all tags must be intact. Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If approved, a credit will be processed and applied to your account within 14-30 days.
- Customer has 30 days to return material for credit.
- RA# must be on the package or shipping label of returned material.
- Customer is responsible for the freight return of the material.
- 25% restocking fee applied